Calistoga Kilim Rug Rect 3'x5' VHC Brands
The Calistoga Kilim Rug 36x60 brings a rustic personality with a muted color pattern to the home. A tumbling block pattern in black, burgundy, rust, olive, and tan tastefully graces the rug. The tassels on each end fit in with any rustic setting.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 50/50 jute/wool blend for a proper look and feel.
- Also known as a tapestry weave producing sharp design definition
- Tumbling block pattern in black, merlot, auburn, olive and tan
- Trimmed with tassels on both ends
- Kilim: Loom woven, Machine stitched
- Material: 50% Jute / 50% Wool
- Colors: Sand, Moss Green, Rust
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
* Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Please clip and remove any loose ends with scissors. Use rug indoors, away from high moisture areas. To avoid fading do not expose rug to direct sunlight. Blot spills immediately using a dry absorbent cloth and do not allow water to soak rug. Avoid using harsh chemicals that may damage the rug. Vacuum regularly to maintain best appearance. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Due to the handmade nature of this product, a slight variation in color may occur.
You'll Also Love These