Burgundy Tan Jute Braided Rug Oval 20"x30" with Rug Pad VHC Brands
Our Burgundy Tan Primitive Jute Rug warms a space with natural texture and traditional design. The alternating braids of burgundy and tan delight the eyes and add a decorative touch for primitive, traditional country, and Americana looks. Place this cozy rug in your entryway or any area you want a soft and welcoming spot for your feet. This 20"x30" oval rug lays beautifully with little to no wrinkles or curling edges due to our carefully formulated jute blend and includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad for non-slip quality.
- Quality Material & Construction — Our Burgundy Tan Jute primitive rug is made to last over the years, constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Braided Jute — Add rustic charm to your entryway with our carefully woven, braided jute oval-shaped mat; Rows of beautifully dyed, striped braids bring an Americana vibe to any room.
- Primitive Decor — This oval throw rug features rich red and tan hues and a unique traditional style that compliments any primitive, rustic, or Americana home.
- Classic Oval Rug — The traditional oval shape of this floor mat provides added versatility. Perfect for your living room, dining room, cozy lounge, or any other space that could use some homespun comfort.
- Easy Coordination — Mix and match this small primitive rug with our other collections or pair it with our other Burgundy Tan throw rugs and area rugs for a cohesive look throughout your entire home.
- Durable & Non-slip — This decorative welcome mat includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types to help keep the rug in place and prevent slipping and bunching.
- Material: 80% Jute / 7% Acrylic / 13% Cotton Blend
- Colors: Burgundy, Natural
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 2 lb
- 1 x Rug - 20" x 30"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 18" x 28"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
You'll Also Love These