National Quilt Museum Poinsettia Block Queen Quilt 90Wx90L VHC Brands
The floral poinsettia has been used for many purposes from ancient medical salves to cherished dyes. The long standing tradition and utility of this valued floral is the inspiration of the Poinsettia Block Queen Quilt. Red poinsettias are set in khaki blocks, peek out from the inside of green leaves, and then are finished with a plaid and green binding on the border. 100% cotton, hand quilted, reverses to solid khaki.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on festive red, green, and tan plaid and solid fabrics
- Stenciled red and green poinsettia motifs in each block accented by deep green sashing
- Straight edge with .5" deep green plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to solid khaki cotton fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Khaki, Poinsettia Red, Deep Green
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
You'll Also Love These