Parker Queen Quilt 94Wx94L VHC Brands
Visually stunning, the Parker Queen Quilt marries the classic trip around the World pattern with log cabin blocks, studded with four-point friendship stars. Expertly crafted with stitch in the ditch hand quilting on rich burgundy, deep navy, and tan micro plaid fabric, this completely cotton 94Wx94L quilt transforms your bedroom with unique patterns and rustic charm. The navy and tan micro plaid reverse side adds a decorative element when styling your bed.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" navy and natural microplaid binding
- Reverses to navy and natural microplaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Navy, Natural
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
You'll Also Love These