Wyatt Stenciled Bear Jute Braided Rug Oval w/ Pad 20"x30" VHC Brands
Answer the call of the wild with the rugged but stylish Wyatt Bear Jute Rug. Found in 40 states across America, the black bear brings to mind deep woods and high mountains. With this iconic bear stenciled in the center over solid dark tan, this 20" x 30" oval rug adds an enduring, rustic touch to any decor. Concentric braids of black, crimson, and army green jute provide earthy color to this gorgeous rug. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types for non-slip quality.
- Premium Construction — With over two decades of experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come. Our Wyatt Bear Jute Rug is constructed with 80% jute and 20% other fibers for a more durable, tighter weave.
- Unique Features — With a pile height of 0.25 inches, this thin jute rug works beautifully in an entryway or in front of cupboards, making it easy to open and close any door without catching on the soft jute material.
- Rustic Decor — The unique texture of the jute material warms your floor with a rugged design. This rustic bear area rug adds a cozy element to your home with a black bear surrounded by a border of black crimson, and army green.
- Coordinating Accessories — Pair this rustic rug with matching coasters, placemats, kitchen chair pads, table runners, or trivets from the Wyatt collection.
- Rug Size — This oval 20" x 30" rug fills your empty floor in the living room, bedroom, or entryway with a cozy texture. Includes a separate 100% PVC rug pad that works on most floor types for non-slip quality.
- Material: 80% Jute / 13% Cotton Blend / 7% Acrylic
- Colors: Dark Tan, Ink Black, Army Green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- Weight: 2 lb
- 1 x Rug - 20" x 30"
- 1 x Rug Pad - 18" x 28"
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
You'll Also Love These